– In natural soap selection should be attentive to choose the soaps produced with herbal and aromatherapy oil, and not to contain animal fat that led to block the skin pores and cause the pimples and acne.
– It should be avoided of;
EDTA; known as a harmful for eyes, di propylene glycol and SLS; known as a cause of cancer and preserver such as Paraben; known as a harmful for children development in a long term.
– While buying the soaps, you should prefer the one with high moisturiser effect.
– PH value of natural soaps has to be maximum 9. If it is over, it might irritate your skin and cause redness.
– The amount of foam in natural soaps might be lesser than the market soaps.
– Warm water should be preffered in cleansing of your skin. Hot water may cause your skin dry and prevent the benefits received from aromatherapy oil in natural soap.